Benefits of Mentor Coaching
Do you know in your heart you need a Mentor Coach to become the best Coach you can be?
Are you overwhelmed by the ICF Certification process?
Do you worry that you have no any idea how to market your Coaching or enroll a client?
As your Mentor Coach, I will support you in becoming an authentic, fearless, and inspiring Coach. I will help you learn to create an environment for your clients that supports the positive, lasting change they desire. And I will be your sounding board to support you in selecting effective coaching approaches for your clients and determining how to deal with challenging clients.
I will work with you to help you increase your Coaching skills, for example:
- Connecting to your own authentic Coaching presence
- Understanding who your coaching clients are and tailoring your Coaching style to their needs
- Designing effective Coaching relationship with your clients
- Building your toolbox of Coaching approaches so that you can be a flexible and resourceful Coach
- Collecting and using deep questions that resonate with you and your clients
- Fostering Deep listening
- Connecting to your intuition
- Communicating your intuition with your clients without sounding too “woowoo”
- Helping your clients shift their beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors
- Not being fearful to be direct with your clients and hold up the mirror so they can truly see their hidden selves
- Learning how to help your clients design actions that tie to their learning style, personality type, and personal preferences
- Creating a treasure trove of action examples and types
- Helping your clients build and maintain positive habits
- Helping your clients hold themselves accountable without becoming a broken record or a pest
- Helping your clients create life and /or business vision(s), mission(s), and goals
I will also help you understand the ICF Code of Ethics and apply it to your specific Coaching practice.
Coaches who engage me as their Mentor Coach self-report greater success in:
- Contracting successful Coaching relationships with their Clients
- Supporting their clients in achieving their goals
- Increasing the speed at which their clients attain their Coaching Goals
- Being present with their clients and building trust
- Matching their communication style to their clients’ communication style
- Matching the Coaching style to the client’s needs and utilizing a greater variety of Coaching modalities
Being the best Coach you can be, entails being the best person you can be, Mentor Coaching often includes Life Coaching.
I can also offer you Business Coaching. Business areas where I commonly support Coaches are:
- Creating a Business Plan
- Creating a Marketing Plan
- Selecting Marketing Methods
- Creating a Sales Process
- Learning to Close the Sale
- Practice setup – Determining Financial and Marketing Processes, Creating Forms, a Welcome Package, a Business Card, a Verbal Business Card, a Website, a LinkedIn Profile
- Building your business network
- Ways to retain clients
I believe it’s very important for Coaches to develop Multiple Income Streams. To hear more about my philosophy on this and experience with this, listen to the interview I did for the ICF Phoenix’ Blog Talk Radio. I also talk about how to use LinkedIn to build business:
When I was preparing for my PCC and MCC Exams, I only found two examples of MCC Level Coaching sessions. Below are two of my Coaching calls that have been rated at the MCC level by at least two coaches. This will give you an idea of what my Coach approach will be with you.
I appeared on ICF Phoenix’s Blog Talk Radio to discuss “40 Years of Coaching History: A Personal Perspective” with Katharine Halpin, MCC in February of 2013. This discussion came about when I listened to Katharine’s interview of Vikki Brock, MCC, author of the Sourcebook of Coaching History (also on Blog Talk Radio). It was an inspiring interview, and as I listened, I realized that throughout my life I had encountered the forces that shaped Coaching in a very personal way. And I was surprised to learn about the interrelationships of people and philosophies that I hadn’t realized were interconnected.
I could tell that Katharine was having the same experience during the interview, so I proposed that we do a show about the History of Coaching from a personal perspective. The result is the discussion below. I hope you enjoy it and are enlightened by it!
Are you ready to be an effective and successful Coach? If so, contact me:
OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
What People are Saying About Donna
Donna is a ray of sunshine. I heard her on the radio and immediately she invited a connection. That connection has never wavered. It has been years, and still working with Donna has me learning something new about myself and what I can do. She provides guidance, direction, empowerment, and friendship. She is what mentorship should be about: Someone to go to when you have questions or concerns, and someone you can listen to whose skill just makes you want to be a better coach
Your offering of the ICF LA Teleclass of “Designing Impactful “Learning Style”-Based Actions” is powerful and generous and relevant. You are truly a creator and deliverer of value! Thank you for sharing and thank you for all you contribute to our Coaching profession and community.
Donna is a knowledgeable and ethical professional to whom I have referred friends. She has many life experiences that inform her work with other professionals from varied backgrounds. And, she’s fun to work with!
Donna knows how to create space and silence and immediate rapport, despite me being in another country with a different culture. Merci beaucoup