Being a Happy Leader Program
Do you know an unhappy leader that isn’t as effective as they could be?
If you want to be a truly effective leader, you will work on being happier. If you want to build an effective organization, you will help your leaders be happier.
It’s nearly impossible to follow a leader that’s unhappy. Unhappy leaders aren’t inspiring, motivating, or energizing. Instead, unhappy leaders tend to sap the energy out of the organization and demotivate their employees.
In the “Being a Happy Leader” Coaching Program I work with the client to create health and well being, values alignment, inner strength, stronger interpersonal skills, the right relationships to support their success and happiness, increased productivity, and more fun at work. Through this work, the leader becomes happier, more resilient, healthier, more optimistic, a better communicator, more confident, and more effective.
- Work/Life Balance
- Putting Your Health First
- Stress Management
- Time Management
- Aligning Your Values with Your Work
- Being Your Authentic Self
- Working in Integrity
- Building Effective Boundaries
- Positive Assertiveness
- Managing Conflict
- Working Within Your Energy Flow
- Letting Go of What You Can’t Change
- Building Your Confidence and Self Esteem
- Obtaining the Right Mentor
- Building a Support Network
- Finding the Fun in Your Work
- Learning to Be Grateful at Work
Image Courtesy : imagerymajestic/FreeDigitalphotos.net