5 Reasons to Hire Donna
1. COACHING EXPERIENCE: I have over 9500 hours of Executive Coaching Experience accumulated through working with hundreds of clients, within a variety of industries including: Banking, & Financial Services, Insurance, High Technology, Consulting, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Fashion, Retail, and Aerospace. And, I Coach CEOs to Director level leaders and my Donna Schilder Coaches coach professionals and leaders at all levels.
2. COACHING CERTIFICATION & TRAINING: I am a Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF), which means that I have passed written and oral Coaching examinations, been recommended by other Master Coaches, and have received the appropriate Mentor Coaching. There are only 650 MCC Coaches out of 22,000 ICF Members worldwide in 117 countries. I have also graduated from two Coaching Programs, instead of the usual one: Coach U and the CSULB Coaching & Mentoring Program.
3. BUSINESS ACUMEN: I am a process improvement expert and have worked as a Business Consultant for over a decade, supporting the Strategic Planning and Operations of every department in the organizations I’ve consulted for, from Human Resources to Engineering (supporting all types of departments in giving the best service and product quality they could achieve).
4. INSPIRATION: I am an innately encouraging person who will help you keep moving forward, even when the going gets tough. I am skilled at acknowledging you for your accomplishments and seeing your progress, and helping you learn to do the same for yourself.
5. CURRICULUM-RICH COACHING: In addition to my Process Improvement, Total Quality Management, and Business Consulting background, I have been a Trainer and a Teacher. Therefore, I have a deep toolbox of assessments, learning activities, analytical tools, inventories, assessments, and curriculum to draw from in customizing my approach for each Coaching client.
What People are Saying About Donna
I am seeing great benefit from Executive Coaching. I am also noticing that the other leaders who are working with Executive Coaches are able to have more productive conversations with me and that they are changing for the better.
My experience with Donna’s executive coaching was outstanding. She brought clarity to challenging situations and aided me to develop new skills and insight into myself and those who I work with. Thank you Donna
Working with Donna has helped me become less permissive with my staff and hold them more accountable, create more clarity when assigning work to my staff, delegate more, and be more decisive in handling performance issues. In our work together I have also learned to stay more neutral when handling conflict and better manage the speed of change in the organization. I found Executive Coaching very helpful.
Donna’s coaching work with me was incredibly beneficial not only as an additional resource, added perspective, and support for execution of my action plan, but she really helped get to the core of the matter and provided great feedback.