Benefits of Leadership Coaching
Coaching is for Leaders who want to be the best they can be and achieve beyond their wildest dreams.
Do you want to increase your impact as a Leader?
Recent studies show Business Coaching and Executive Coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change and development in the individual, group and organization (HR Monthly). My experience as a Change Agent (Business Consultant, Process Improvement Facilitator, Trainer, and Teacher) bear this out.
I have found Coaching to be the most effective personal and professional development tool available. Coaching creates exponential human growth because:
- It is tailored to the individual and their needs
- It integrates into the client’s daily schedule so that they are able to apply the skills and principles learned to real life situations
- It includes timely feedback
- It is executed over time, which allows for implementation, reflection, and adjustment of new actions and behaviors
Coaching creates lasting individual growth, that positively impacts everyone in the organization.
Leaders who engage me as their Coach self-report greater success in:
- Effectively determining strategic direction for their companies or departments
- Communicating their vision
- Managing their peer relationships
- Motivating their staff
- Delegating effectively and holding their staff accountable
- Focusing on the priorities
- Managing their time
- Increasing their productivity
- Breaking out of their comfort zone
- Increasing their own Coaching skills (I believe that the best way to learn to coach effectively is to be coached by a skilled coach)
They also report greater job satisfaction, career management, and work/life balance.
Businesses and corporations who engage me to Coach their Leaders, benefit from their Leaders having greater:
- Desire to Communicate with Others
- Tolerance for Change
These positive changes result in greater Leader retention and a stronger bottom line.
Here is a podcast interview that I did where I discuss my leadership philosophy and the mission of Glacier Point Solutions, Inc.:
Donna Schilder’s Leadership Philosophy
There is a great deal of evidence that shows that the return on investment (ROI) for Coaching makes it well worth the investment. The Manchester Study showed an ROI of almost 6 times the cost of Coaching.
Alastair Robertson, Manager of Worldwide Leadership Development for Accenture has said, “Employers are shocked at how high their ROI numbers are for coaching.” Having a Management Coach helps leaders create the right priorities, take the time to examine the big picture, and anticipate and prevent problems.
And employees at Nortel Networks estimate that coaching earned the company a 529 percent “return on investment and significant intangible benefits to the business,” according to calculations prepared by Merrill C. Anderson, a Professor of Clinical Education at Drake University (Psychology Today). Don’t believe it?
Here’s a tool to help you Calculate the ROI you will receive from Leadership Coaching.
Many top Corporate Leaders believe that the Coaching process is invaluable.
Here are some articles that support the efficacy of Leadership Coaching for Executives:
- Executive Coaching: The Secret Weapon for High Impact Leadership by Ray Williams, National Post
- What an Executive Coach Can Do For You by Paul Michelman, Working Knowledge for Business Leaders, Harvard Business School
- Corporate America’s Interest in Coaching Is Greater Than Ever by the International Coach Federation
- 4 Ways Executive Leadership Development Coaching Improves Your Performance
I love working with Senior Leaders to help them be the best leaders and people they can be.
I am also certified and/or trained in Everything DiSC, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, and the FIRO-B and use these Assessments in my Leadership Coaching process.
I hope you will consider engaging me as your Coach or engaging me as a Leadership Coach for your Executive Team. To do so, please
OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
What People are Saying About Donna
“Donna brings a great many paradigms to bear in customizing a coaching engagement. She is very energetic, informed, patient and pragmatic. Her process is truly transformational. The path Donna created for me was exactly what I needed to move my career where I wished it to go.”
“You can’t put a price tag on the benefit one receives through Coaching. Working with you as my Coach helped me believe that I can lead at the top of an organization and to trust myself and my leadership skills more. You created a sense of trust that I don’t have with most people so that I was able to talk about things openly. This allowed me to work on how I interact with people who are a challenge for me to interact with and find new, more successful ways to work with them. And helped me realize that not everyone is going to understand where I’m coming from, and that’s ok. You were a partner to help me see things differently in my work and in my personal life. You also helped me negotiate the terms of my new job and successfully navigate the transition from one company to another. I found working with you as my Coach to be extremely helpful.”
I am seeing great benefit from Executive Coaching. I am also noticing that the other leaders who are working with Executive Coaches are able to have more productive conversations with me and that they are changing for the better.
My experience with Donna’s executive coaching was outstanding. She brought clarity to challenging situations and aided me to develop new skills and insight into myself and those who I work with. Thank you Donna