Hi, I’m Donna Schilder, a Master Certified Coach (MCC) with 10,000+ hours of Coaching experience & 25+ years advising leaders. I personally select our Leadership Coaches who are certified by the ICF, trained in my Leadership Coaching processes & experienced as leaders themselves.
I developed my own Leadership Coaching approach & tools based on my years:
- As a member of an Executive Leadership Team
- Advising all levels of leadership (CEOs through Supervisors) on how to implement Process Improvement (as an internal and an external Consultant)
- Coaching leaders to be the best they can be
Phone Coaching is Convenient & Effective
We Coach on the phone & can support clients locally in Newport Beach, Irvine & Long Beach, CA & throughout the U.S.
Any leader who wants to realize their full potential, including leaders who:
- Have stepped into new Leadership role & want to make sure they succeed
- Are coming up for, or getting passed over for, promotion
- Work in a company culture that has drastically changed due to mergers & acquisitions
- Work in departments or companies that are being downsized
- Want to manage their career path instead of letting it meander
- Yearn to step up to the next level
- Are business owners who find leading their team challenging
Your Donna Schilder Coach™ will help you:
- Assess & navigate your company’s political landscape
- Shift your leadership style to match your company’s new or evolving culture
- Overcome the fears that get in your way
- Understand what your boss wants & develop strategies to meet their expectations
- Build powerful business alliances with your peers & stakeholders
- Increase your social and emotional intelligence
- Build your presentation and public speaking skills
- Managing their time
- Motivating their team
- Managing peer relationships
- Leveraging their power & influence
- Thinking strategically
- Breaking out of their comfort zone
- Managing their Careers
- Creating work/life balance
Be a Servant Leader
Understand Your Staff’s Motivations & Values
Encourage Your Staff
Embrace & Leverage Failure
Recent studies show Leadership Coaching to be the most effective means for achieving sustainable growth, change, and development (HR Monthly).
Coaching creates exponential growth because it:
- Is tailored to the individual
- Includes timely feedback
- Helps you apply the principles you learn from books, articles, podcasts & training to real-life business situations
- Keeps your focus on creating lasting change
- Occurs over time not all at once
- Initiates the “Coaching Improvement Loop™” (our proprietary Coaching process, see image at left)
We guide you in interpreting your personal assessments, inventories & surveys so that you truly learn about yourself from the reports and are able to identify appropriate improvement actions.
- DiSC Assessment
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Strengths Finder (Standout 2.0)
- Assertiveness Inventories
- Encouragement Index
- Values in Action Inventory (VIA Survey of Character Strengths)
- Conflict Management Inventories
- Employee Motivation Survey
Working with a Leadership Coach is a great investment! Doing so can make you much more successful.
For example, if you received a 20% increase for a promotion or new job, how much money could that be per year? Or over 5, 10, or 20 years?
- Say you currently make: $100,000 per year
- If you multiply that by 20% that would equal $20,000 per year
- Over 5 years that ‘s $100,000 (5 x $20,000)
- After 10 years that’s $200,000
- In 20 years that’s $400,000!
Would you like to have an extra $400,000?
- Imagine going home every day, satisfied that you are fulfilling your potential & making a difference in the lives of the people you work with!
- Imagine the smiles on the faces of:
- Your team members when you’ve led them to a big success
- The employee you’ve mentored to a promotion
- Your peers who know they can count on you
Imagine your own face as you realize that you realize you have successfully developed your Executive Presence.
And, imagine the result of that success: spending time with family & friends doing what you love to do, taking your dream trips, or building your dream house.
- Communicate with passion
- Project confidence & expertise
- Build trust & a sense of purpose for your team
- Inspire your team to do their best work
- Feel the breeze on your face
- Watch the sun set
- Share a smile