Coaching Questions for the Beginning of a Coaching Engagement
These questions can be used at the beginning of your engagement with your client or any time throughout your Coaching process with them.
- What do you want in your work?
- What do you want in life?
- What is it to have a full rich life?
- What are you tolerating?
- How could you live in more alignment with your values?
- How could you align your work more with your values?
- What are your goals?
- What is your vision for your life?
- If there were no obstacles or barriers, what would you want to do?
- What is your audacious dream?
- What is your purpose on Earth?
- How do you define success?
- If your life were perfect, what would be different?
- What is your vision for yourself?
- What do you really want?
- What in your life doesn’t really serve you?
- What is your lifelong dream?
CLICK HERE to download/print this list
Working on becoming the best Coach you can be? Need a Mentor Coach? As an MCC, I can help you hone your Coaching Skills or become ICF Certified. Contact me today for a Coaching Consultation!