LinkedIn for College Students and Recent Graduates
It is important for College Students and recent College graduates to have a LinkedIn account and work on the following actions to ensure they have represented their personal brand in a positive way to support them in obtaining internships and their first professional jobs in their field:
- Build their LinkedIn network for now and the future by connecting with professors, guest speakers, and fellow students
- Create a LinkedIn Profile that represents their education and experience
- Learn to leverage LinkedIn to attain their goals
Below are some LinkedIn blog posts that were created to support College Students and recent College graduates in using LinkedIn to its fullest:
- How to Write a LinkedIn Headline that Attracts Recruiters
- Don’t Let Your LinkedIn Profile Picture Hurt Your Chances of Getting a Job!
- Is Your LinkedIn Profile Picture Scaring Away Recruiters?
- 5 Mistakes You’re Making on LinkedIn (& How to Fix Them)
- “LinkedIn Today”: A Powerful Tool for Business Knowledge
Need help finding your dream job?
Job Search Coaching will help you gain the job search skills you need.
Schedule a complimentary consultation today using the yellow button below: