Living Life As A Lifestyle Entrepreneur
A Lifestyle Entrepreneur is someone who has chosen to start a business not just to make money, but to create the life they want (or need) to live.
There are six main reasons why people become Lifestyle Entrepreneurs:
- They want to do work that they are passionate about
- They need flexibility to care for children or loved one
- They want flexibility to live their ideal life
- They need to control the physical demands of their work due to physical limitations, injuries, or illness
- They want to live in a beautiful place that doesn’t have a lot of jobs
- They don’t want to (or aren’t able to successfully) work for a boss
Being a Lifestyle Entrepreneur is a great way to create the life you want to live. It’s not easy at first (it usually takes 3-5 years for a business to be successful), but it is a journey that can take you to a life that working a 9 to 5 job cannot create.
Ready to become a Lifestyle Entrepreneur? I can help you.
Contact me today for a Coaching Consultation.
Many of my clients are Lifestyle Entrepreneurs. Here are some examples:
1. An internal Corporate Trainer working to develop a post-rewirement business in Training and Consulting.
2. A Gynecologist with an innovative healthcare practice and new healthcare business model in which women nearing or entering into menopause hire her on a yearly basis to manage their health and slow down the aging process.
- Dr. Susan Sklar, Sklar Center for Women’s Wellness, 5000 East Spring St., Suite 402, Long Beach, Ca., 90815. Phone: 562-596-5196. www.sklarcenter.com.
3. An Emergency Room Doctor who is starting a medical business in which doctors come to your house to give you medical care. It costs more, but for busy professionals, it beats waiting in the ER or Urgent Care.
Rocky Benoit, M.D., MD Delivered, Phone: (714) 566-4464. www.mddelivered.com
4. A Financial Advisor, Tom Lydon of Global Trends, Inc., who has a successful Financial Planning business in which he protected his clients from the recent financial downturn by investing in ETFs and pulling out the money out of stock at the right time (www.globaltrend.com). Who, in addition, has a blog on ETFs (www.ETFTrends.com) that sells advertising to ETF advertisers. He has also written a book called iMoney and appears almost weekly on television.
- Tom Lydon, Financial Advisor, Global Trends, Inc., 1300 Bristol St. North, Suite 208, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Phone: (949) 794-0070
5. A Social Website Entrepreneur.
6. A Purchasing Analyst working to develop a post-retirement business as a Virtual Assistant.
7. A partner in a million dollar home-based parts import business.
8. A Social Worker with several side businesses: photography, teaching at the community college, and training therapists and social workers in an innovative new group therapy process, which he developed, which utilizes photography to help patients heal from trauma.
9. A Graphic Designer seeking meaningful graphic design projects.
10. A Retail Entrepreneur launching a “green” Apparel Store.