The First 90 Days – New Leader Success Program
This coaching program based on the book The First 90 Days, by Michael Watkins could be a valuable tool for your organization.
Using the roadmap outlined in the book I work with the client to create actions, brainstorm strategies, and analyze the corporate climate, culture, challenges, and opportunities. In addition, we work together to identify how the client can leverage their skills, experience, and knowledge to create success in the first 90 days of employment.
The Manchester Study of 100 Executives showed that coaching increases productivity (53%), ability to create an effective team (67%), and ability to build an effective relationship with the boss (71%). In this study, the average ROI was shown to be six times the investment.
- Avoiding the Pitfalls of Leadership Transition
- Promoting Yourself (Into the Mindset of Your New Position)
- Accelerating Your Learning
- Matching Your Strategies to the Situation
- Securing Early Wins
- Negotiating Success: Building a Productive Working Relationship with Your New Boss
- Achieving Alignment: Being a Successful Organizational Architect
- Building Your Team
- Creating Successful Coalitions
- Keeping Your Balance
- Expediting Everyone: Creating a Common Language, Bringing in People From the Outside, Developing High-Potential Leaders, & Strengthening Succession Planning
Image Courtesy : chanpipat/FreeDigitalphotos.net