There are many ways to use Social Media to find a job. Here are just a few:
- Post your resume
- Post a status that you’re looking for a job
- Review company Facebook pages for job postings
- Tweet about being available for hiring for your target job
- Search for tweets about job openings
- Follow internal and external recruiters that tweet jobs
- Tweet a link to your resume with a message about your target job
- Tweet industry information with a link to your LinkedIn Profile
- Tweet about useful industry information with a link to your website where your resume or samples of your work are included
- Create an About Me Page
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!