Prioritizing Your Goals
- Pull the Goals pages out.
- What’s the most important thing?
- What are your top priorities?
- Spread your goals to the future (you don’t have to do it all now).
- Ensure you maintain life balance
- Manage your resources, you have only so many to spend (time, money, energy, love).
- Assign 1, 2, 3 priorities.
Don’t Get Overwhelmed By Your Goals
- You don’t need to look at your goals all the time.
- Don’t punish yourself for not meeting goals.
– Either delete them because you changed your mind.
– Move them to the future.
- You don’t have to and can’t do everything now
- Work to accomplish your goals incrementally.
- Thinking about an issue is the first step, even if you’re not ready to create a plan to resolve it.
Next: Next Steps