5 Reasons to Hire Donna
1. COACHING EXPERIENCE: I have over 6000 hours of Coaching Experience accumulated through working with hundreds of clients, within a variety of industries including: Banking, & Financial Services, Insurance, High Technology, Consulting, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Fashion, Retail, and Aerospace. I have successfully Coached CEOs to front line staff and from people ages 17 to 72.
2. COACHING CERTIFICATION & TRAINING: I am a Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF), which means that I have passed written and oral Coaching examinations, been recommended by other Coaches, and have received appropriate Mentor Coaching. There are only 650 MCC Coaches worldwide. I have also graduated from two Coaching Programs, instead of the usual one: Coach U and the CSULB Coaching & Mentoring Program.
3. BUSINESS ACUMEN: I am a process improvement expert and have worked as a Business Consultant for over a decade, supporting the Strategic Planning and Operations of every department in the organizations I’ve consulted for, from Human Resources to Engineering (supporting all types of departments in giving the best service and product quality they could achieve).
4. INSPIRATION: I am an innately encouraging person who will help you keep moving forward, even when the going gets tough. I am skilled at acknowledging you for your accomplishments and seeing your progress, and helping you learn to do the same for yourself.
5. CURRICULUM-RICH COACHING: In addition to my Process Improvement, Total Quality Management, and Business Consulting background, I have been a Trainer and a Teacher. Therefore, I have a deep toolbox of assessments, learning activities, analytical tools, inventories, assessments, and curriculum to draw from in customizing my approach for each Coaching client.
What People are Saying About Donna
I have been working with Donna for the last couple of months, and I absolutely have loved the experience! She is an Executive Coach who helps leaders be more successful. She is knowledgeable, positive, motivating, and a joy to work with!
Our conversation this morning was so helpful!!! I had a fantastic, productive upbeat day!! I was truly in a great frame of mind, nothing wanting or pulling my attention. I was frustrated and you helped put everything in perspective with the perfect amount of truth, understanding and genuine care. You’re the best and honestly quite […]
Donna is an excellent Executive Coach with a vast professional experience who transforms her client’s careers and personal lives with her creative passion.
Her ability to embrace each client’s case and abilities to help them succeed at his maximum potential is impressive.
You make big problems into little problems and you make little problems into no problem. The enlightenment you bring me pulls the weight off my shoulders. I’m so glad I engaged you as my Leadership Coach.