5 Reasons to Hire Donna
1. COACHING EXPERIENCE: I have over 5000 hours of Coaching Experience accumulated through working with hundreds of clients, within a variety of industries including: Banking, & Financial Services, Insurance, High Technology, Consulting, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Fashion, Retail, and Aerospace. I have successfully Coached CEOs to front line staff and from people ages 17 to 72.
2. COACHING CERTIFICATION & TRAINING: I am a Master Certified Coach (MCC) through the International Coach Federation (ICF), which means that I have passed written and oral Coaching examinations, been recommended by other Coaches, and have received appropriate Mentor Coaching. There are only 650 MCC Coaches worldwide. I have also graduated from two Coaching Programs, instead of the usual one: Coach U and the CSULB Coaching & Mentoring Program.
3. BUSINESS ACUMEN: I am a process improvement expert and have worked as a Business Consultant for over a decade, supporting the Strategic Planning and Operations of every department in the organizations I’ve consulted for, from Human Resources to Engineering (supporting all types of departments in giving the best service and product quality they could achieve).
4. INSPIRATION: I am an innately encouraging person who will help you keep moving forward, even when the going gets tough. I am skilled at acknowledging you for your accomplishments and seeing your progress, and helping you learn to do the same for yourself.
5. CURRICULUM-RICH COACHING: In addition to my Process Improvement, Total Quality Management, and Business Consulting background, I have been a Trainer and a Teacher. Therefore, I have a deep toolbox of assessments, learning activities, analytical tools, inventories, assessments, and curriculum to draw from in customizing my approach for each Coaching client.
What People are Saying About Donna
You make big problems into little problems and you make little problems into no problem. The enlightenment you bring me pulls the weight off my shoulders. I’m so glad I engaged you as my Leadership Coach.
People are noticing something different about me since I engaged you as my coach. They’re impressed by my resilience in facing career setbacks and my energy for creating a strong future for my career.
Donna is one of the most memorable trainers I ever worked with – she is the ultimate professional (she has it all) & I would love a chance to work with her again. She has the ability to help you grow your career/life with a very special & positive manner + specific techniques.
Donna provides great coaching and inspires change. I have enjoyed my time working with her and wish that I could spend more time so much so that I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so.