Benefits of Executive Coaching
Are you striving to foster innovation within your organization, while maintaining a speed of change that’s sustainable?
I am the right Executive Coach for you if:
• You are dedicated to designing a corporate culture that supports creativity.
• You aspire to greater Leadership agility.
• You are dedicated to becoming a more inspiring as a leader.
• You want to work toward a proactive leadership approach that prevents problems before they start.
• You want to temper your data based decision-making, with the right amount of risk-taking.
As An Executive, Engaging Me As Your Coach Can Help You:
- Manage your information overload
- Increase your productivity
- Increase your time management skills
- Spend more time looking at the big picture
- Hone your strategic thinking skills
- Increase your own Coaching skills
- Increase work/life balance
As your Coach, I will act as:
• A confidential sounding board
• Brainstorming partner
• An accountability partner to support you in your leadership growth
An advantage I bring to my Coaching is my breadth of business experience, especially within the realm of business improvement.
As a Business Process Improvement Consultant, I spent many years coaching Executives on how to improve their processes, prioritize their improvement efforts, implement and monitor their metrics, and manage change within their organizations.
And, I specialized in supporting organizations in creating the processes and the corporate culture they needed to provide exceptional customer service.
I am also certified and/or trained in Everything DiSC, Thomas Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument, and the FIRO-B and use these Assessments in my Leadership Coaching process.
If you’re ready to take your leadership skills to the next level, I hope you will consider engaging me as your Executive Coach.
To do so, please:
OR CONTACT ME DIRECTLY
Still not sure whether to invest in Executive Coaching? Calculate Your ROI and you’ll see that you will receive your investment back, and much, much more.
Need more evidence? Here are some articles that support the efficacy of Leadership Coaching for Executives:
- Executive Coaching: The Secret Weapon for High Impact Leadership by Ray Williams, National Post
- What an Executive Coach Can Do For You by Paul Michelman, Working Knowledge for Business Leaders, Harvard Business School
- Corporate America’s Interest in Coaching Is Greater Than Ever by the International Coach Federation
- 4 Ways Executive Leadership Development Coaching Improves Your Performance
- Why an Executive Coach is Instrumental to Your Career
- Why Every CEO Needs a Coach
- Dismantling The Myth Of The Self-Reliant CEO
- Who Needs An Executive Coach?
What People are Saying About Donna
“Through our Leadership Coaching work together I made progress toward all of my initial goals for Coaching. I now spend more time building relationships with my peers, staff, and superiors, which greatly benefit me in my work. I have set aside time for strategic thinking and have used most of the strategic thinking tools you provided to me to shape my strategic thinking activities. I recently sent my thoughts from one of those strategic thinking sessions to my boss and it was very impactful to our business. I am also stronger at inspiring, recognizing, and encouraging my staff. And Coaching changed the way I look at myself and others in a positive way and impacted how I interact in meetings. I now do planning before most of my meetings and find that I am more successful at getting what I need for my department and in influencing others. I also found documenting my Leadership Vision to be a very impactful activity and it led me to document the path I needed to follow to step into being the best leader I can be. I found your encouragement and ability to make me feel safe to be who I am, very helpful in our Coaching process and found Coaching to be everything I hoped it would be and more.”
“Donna brings a great many paradigms to bear in customizing a coaching engagement. She is very energetic, informed, patient and pragmatic. Her process is truly transformational. The path Donna created for me was exactly what I needed to move my career where I wished it to go.”
“You can’t put a price tag on the benefit one receives through Coaching. Working with you as my Coach helped me believe that I can lead at the top of an organization and to trust myself and my leadership skills more. You created a sense of trust that I don’t have with most people so that I was able to talk about things openly. This allowed me to work on how I interact with people who are a challenge for me to interact with and find new, more successful ways to work with them. And helped me realize that not everyone is going to understand where I’m coming from, and that’s ok. You were a partner to help me see things differently in my work and in my personal life. You also helped me negotiate the terms of my new job and successfully navigate the transition from one company to another. I found working with you as my Coach to be extremely helpful.”
I am seeing great benefit from Executive Coaching. I am also noticing that the other leaders who are working with Executive Coaches are able to have more productive conversations with me and that they are changing for the better.