Giving Meaningful Gifts
I have some ideas that will help you get through one of the toughest tasks of the year, Holiday shopping.
I’m going to give you a way of thinking that will help you select meaningful gifts. Then I will give you gift ideas that you can buy with just a few online clicks. This is online shopping with a twist: pre-selection by someone whose purpose in life is to help people be happy.
The first step in selecting a meaningful gift is to think about what issues the person is currently facing. Examples of meaningful gifts include:
- A planner for someone who has having trouble getting organized
- A yoga tape or pedometer for someone who wants to get healthier
- A CD of calming music for the person who is under stress
- The gift of help to someone who is overwhelmed
- Enrollment in a class at a Community Center for someone who is having trouble getting out or making new friends
- A watch for the person who’s watchband keeps breaking
Some of the most meaningful gifts I’ve ever received are books. On my website I have a list of books that have impacted my life. I have written short descriptions of each book to help you make your selection. Once you have selected a book, you can click on the book icon which will take you directly to Amazon where you can buy the book. Click below to access the list of :
I hope I’ve made your shopping easier for you!
Image Credit : BrandonSigma/FreeDigitalphotos.net
Donna Schilder is an Executive Coach who provides a place for her clients to stand back, assess situations, reconnect to their goals, and choose the best approach to achieve business and personal success. Donna also owns Glacier PointSolutions, Inc. which provides Executive Coaching & Training to High Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Nonprofit leaders. Contact Donna at 562 434 7822 or Donna@DonnaSchilder.com.