Giving Meaningful Gifts
I have some ideas that will help you get through one of the toughest tasks of the year, Holiday shopping.
I’m going to give you a way of thinking that will help you select meaningful gifts. Then I will give you gift ideas that you can buy with just a few online clicks. This is online shopping with a twist: pre-selection by someone whose purpose in life is to help people be happy.
The first step in selecting a meaningful gift is to think about what issues the person is currently facing. Examples of meaningful gifts include:
- A planner for someone who has having trouble getting organized
- A yoga tape or pedometer for someone who wants to get healthier
- A CD of calming music for the person who is under stress
- The gift of help to someone who is overwhelmed
- Enrollment in a class at a Community Center for someone who is having trouble getting out or making new friends
- A watch for the person who’s watchband keeps breaking
Some of the most meaningful gifts I’ve ever received are books. On my website I have a list of books that have impacted my life. I have written short descriptions of each book to help you make your selection. Once you have selected a book, you can click on the book icon which will take you directly to Amazon where you can buy the book. Click below to access the list of :
I hope I’ve made your shopping easier for you!
Image Credit : BrandonSigma/FreeDigitalphotos.net
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!