Joyful Cost Cutting Tips
Cutting Costs on Shopping
- Any Item: Go to Froogle.com (created by Google). Type in any item and it will give you the lowest online price.
- Prescriptions: Get discount drug coupons by going to:InternetDrugCoupons.com or the specific drug company website (just type in the name of the drug).
- Groceries: Have your groceries delivered (Albertsons.com) to avoid high-cost food temptations.
- Travel: Expedia.com
- Greeting Cards: Send electronic greeting cards
- Low Cost Dining Tips
- Eat at home, then go out for a drink
- Split a meal
- Hit a happy hour
- Use discount coupons
- Low Cost Entertaining
- Have a pot luck party
- Host an appetizer party
- Instigate a chili cook off
- Organize a neighborhood progressive dinner
- Low/No-Cost Entertainment
- Play Frisbee at the park
- Take a walk in nature
- Play Crazy Eights
- Visit a museum on Free Friday
- Take a picnic (Perrier, Dove chocolates, salami, cheese, crackers and grapes)
- Pop popcorn and watch a movie at home
- Dust off your bike and take a ride
- Plant some impatiens
- Window shop at Sharper Image
- Go on a photo safari (take pictures as you walk around your neighborhood or in nature)
Donna Schilder is an Executive Coach who provides a place for her clients to stand back, assess situations, reconnect to their goals, and choose the best approach to achieve business and personal success. Donna also owns Glacier PointSolutions, Inc. which provides Executive Coaching & Training to High Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Professional Services, and Nonprofit leaders. Contact Donna at 562 434 7822 or Donna@DonnaSchilder.com.