Welcome to my Career Exploration ♦Client Page♦. Here you will find assessments, inventories, resources, and activities that will support you in your Career Exploration process.
Please forward all results of inventories and assessments to your Career Coach via email.
If you are engaged in the Career Exploration process, here is a checklist (the Career Exploration Activty Checklist) that help you ensure you have done all of the Career Exploration Assessments, Inventories, and Activities you want to do during your Career Exploration Process:
Career Exploration Assessments & Inventories
Other Career Exploration Resources & Activities:
9. Holland Code (RIASEC) Test (Areas of Interest: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, Conventional) – Career Test Developed in 1959 by John L. Holland
- Holland Code Career List (Correlated to Your Holland Codes)
- Career Chemistry: Best Jobs for Your Personality Type
Career Lists & Career Research Resources
16. Career Research Resources – For Job Lists
17. Career Research Resources – For In Depth Research
Career & Business Goal Setting
If you are not exploring new career possibilities or looking for a new job, the Career & Business Goals Development Tool may help you develop Business Goals (this tool is part of my Personal Goal Setting E-Book):
Image Credit : bpsusf