As Executive Coaches we help clients reduce their stress. Here are 10 tips for Stress Management.
1. Take a deep breathing break.
2. Recognize the difference between things you can control and things you can’t control. Let go of things you can’t control.
3. Share the load.
5. Try not to personalize any criticism you receive.
6. Don’t put up with anything that doesn’t work properly.
7. Allow extra time.
8. Be prepared to wait, bring a book.
9. Choose your friends wisely.
10. Establish a serene place of your own: a reading chair, a spot in the backyard.
Image Courtesy : anankkml/FreeDigitalphotos.net